Sign up to receive these devotions in your inbox daily!
* indicates required

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Growing Passion

I was talking with a friend this morning, and I made a statement concerning my writing that expressed feelings I wasn't even aware that I had. I told her that the Lord had given me a passion for writing, and I feel that passion growing every day.

After our discussion, I began thinking about this in greater detail and discovered it is true. My desire to write today is greater than it was yesterday. I can't wait to get started on my next writing project. . .whatever that might be.

So, what is it about the writing life that I find so wonderful? I honestly don't know. I just know that I'm not happy unless I've had the opportunity to write. When a day goes by without my having written, I feel discouraged and unproductive. I look forward to the days I know I will have the most writing time. It's a passion, and it is growing by leaps and bounds!

No comments: