Sign up to receive these devotions in your inbox daily!
* indicates required

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Have a Question For You


Today's entry is a little different. I would like to get your opinion on a matter. I've been reading a book called 360° Life. I would like to quote a portion of one of the chapters and then ask you to comment back with an opinion on the quote. (I will enable the comment option on this post.) I really want to hear from you, so please take a couple of minutes to let me know what you think.

If you're wondering why all the bad things happen, remember, they are not God's doing. God is a good God. . .God is not the source of evil, accidents, or disease. . .God's will or you is good, not evil. He hasn't planned calamity or tragedy for you. Remember that the bad things that happen in this world are not the will of God for you.

Does God cause bad things to happen or does He simply allow it? Can bad things be the will of God for our lives? I would like to hear your answers to these questions and whether you agree or disagree with the above statement. If possible, please use Scripture to validate your answers.

Thanks for taking part. Be sure to check back to see what others are saying, but please keep things in the proper Christian spirit.

No comments: