Sign up to receive these devotions in your inbox daily!
* indicates required

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Amazing Grace


While reading in a book by Max Lucado, I came across a question that really caused me to stop and think. The question was this: How would it affect your life today if God had said, "I'll die for you when you deserve it"? I stopped and read the question again. What would my life be like if God had said such a thing? The first word that popped into my mind was "hopeless."

Without the sacrifice that God made for me, I don't think life would even be worth living. For the next several moments, all I could do was praise God for His grace and His great sacrifice. If Jesus wouldn't die for me until I deserved it, He would never have had to die. But I'm so thankful He did. Life without Him is just not life at all! Thank God for His amazing grace!

No comments: