Sign up to receive these devotions in your inbox daily!
* indicates required

Friday, June 21, 2013

I Love You Because. . .

Today's post is a tribute to my husband on this blessed day of our 16th wedding anniversary.  To my husband, my companion, my friend.  I love you!


I Love You Because. . .

When I feel discouraged, you are there to lift me up.
When I feel alone, you remind me of God’s most precious promises.
When I feel in doubt, you encourage me with your faith.
When I feel happy, you are there to share in my joy.
When I feel saddened, you allow me to cry on your shoulder.
When I feel hurt, you offer me your listening ear.
When I feel a sense of accomplishment, you take me out to celebrate.
When I feel overwhelmed, you help me to accomplish my tasks.
When I feel at peace, you sit with me and bask in God’s goodness.
When I feel afraid, you hold me and assure me of your protection.
When I feel ill, you pamper me.
When I feel rejected, you welcome me into your open arms.
When I feel like laughing, you join in the fun.
When I feel like singing, you listen.
When I feel like being alone, you give me some space.
When I feel unthankful, you remind me that I am so blessed.
For all you are and all you do, I love you!


No comments: