Sign up to receive these devotions in your inbox daily!
* indicates required

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Every now and then, I like to submit a survey to test the effectiveness of different areas of my ministry.  This information helps me to give my followers more of what they like and also helps me to determine the best way to reach my target market (the lost and Christians who need encouragement).  The survey is only seven questions long (most of them multiple choice) and shouldn't take longer than five minutes to complete.  Would you please take some time right now to let your voice be heard?  What do you think of Dana Rongione Ministries?  What would you like to see more or less of?  This is your chance to make your requests and desires known.  Isn't that worth a few minutes of your time?  Feel free to be honest.  All answers are anonymous, so I won't know who said what.  Thank you in advance.  I appreciate your participation and help in this matter.  (If, for any reason, the form below is not cooperating, you can fill out the survey here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PLDK2SZ)

No comments: