Sign up to receive these devotions in your inbox daily!
* indicates required

Friday, October 31, 2008

Just a Quick Post

Any of you who know me know that I am not a political person. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of hearing about the election. Don't get me wrong. I know that it is important, but as a preacher recently said, if we would talk about Jesus as much as we talk about Obama and McCain, our country would have revival. AMEN!

That being said, the Lord has laid it on my heart to share with those of you who may not know that there is another candidate in the presidential election. He's not gained much popularity because he is a Baptist preacher. If you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils, check out www.baldwin08.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only problem is if we vote for this guy, that is one less for McCain who actually has a chance of winning & so is one step closer for Obama to win. I know McCain is not a good choice, but Obama will be much, much worse. I hate to be such a pragmatist, but sometimes you truly can't fight city hall.

Anonymous said...

To vote for this person, would be the same as voting for Mickey Mouse! It just doesn't make sense to just give away your vote! If I'm going to take the time to vote, then I want it to at least count for something. I'm doing what I can to keep Obama out of office! If I cast my vote for this preacher, Obama will be one step closer to ruining this country. Please, don't throw your vote away!

Anonymous said...

Is it throwing your vote away to vote for someone you actually agree with? I realize that this preacher may not have a chance, but that doesn't mean I should lower my standards and vote for someone I don't agree with just because he's not as bad as the other guy.