Sign up to receive these devotions in your inbox daily!
* indicates required

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Break

As you can see, my posts have been very hit and miss lately. I apologize, but I admit that I'm swamped. This is a very special time of year, but it's also VERY busy. My days and nights have been filled with Christmas parties, Christmas parades, shopping for Christmas presents, wrapping Christmas presents, decorating the house, sending out Christmas cards, and of course, practicing for our church cantata. With all of that on top of my already full schedule, there just hasn't been much time (or sanity) left for anything else.

That being said, I'm writing this post to inform you that I'll be taking an official break from the blog until after Christmas. Hopefully, things will slow down then, and I'll be able to focus a little more on my writing and ministry. Until then, I pray that God will bless each of you with a wonderful Christmas!

No matter how busy we get this time of year, let's remember the following: God gave His Son, Jesus gave His life, what have we given? I pray we each have a truthful answer. God bless you all, and Lord willing, I'll talk to you more after Christmas!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

No comments: